Thursday 12 July 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!

Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday To Hachi & Lion..
Happy Birthday To You..

Yes, Hachi and Lion are my sweet heart! Both turn to 1 year old and came from Siamese breed.. Their mother so called 'Kongkang @ Boyot' is an alley cat came at the back of house for delivery, maybe she confuse with white colour paint on the wall she thought it was hospital.. Hahaha.. They are 5 of them: Lion, Hachi, Rap2, Manohara & Makunga.. Unfortunately Makunga missing in action, Rap2 & Manohara I gave away to other cat lovers.. Since that day, I'm in love with Hachi and Lion! By the way, thank you 'Kongkang @ Boyot'! LOL

Why Hachi and Lion? I kept both of them because I prefer male cat than female cat.. It's like boyfriend and girlfriend are click together.. Hahaha.. Hachi's name was given inspired from the story of Hachiko A Dog's Story! Every time watching this movie, my tear drop (I am easily touched with animal) For Lion he was named because of his character very masculine at the same time cute and adorable..  

According to cat years calculator, a 1 year old cat has reached adulthood equivalent of 18 human years.. In other word, teenagers! Beside that, the Siamese and Manx breeds are the longest living cats on average.. Yahooo!! 


Basically, Hachi and Lion not the only cats I have in my life.. I was grown up with them since kid, they are part of me.. I am cat lover and once again, Happy Birthday Sweet Heart! 


Meow Meow.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment