Thursday 19 July 2012

Winter Garden

One of my favorite things to do is read. Usually my reading material are newspaper, novel, magazine and once in a blue moon education book (LOL). A few months back (early of this year perhaps), I went to book fair and bought 3 novels with different authors and different storyline. Including last night I was done with 2 novels.

Takes me about 2 months to finish, whenever I got free time I will read and the most are two chapters each. Usually I will read before my bedtime and because of this book, I slept late to finish it. I’m so eager to know the ending! 

When I saw this book for the first time, the title and design of the cover already gave a good impression to me. It's always in my mind, ‘don’t judge the book by its cover’ so I read the synopsis and I fall in l.o.v.e..

This beautiful book, Winter Garden has written by Kristin Hannah. It is about a Mother and Daughter bond. Kristin Hannah so good in delivering and interpreting the storyline with interesting characters. A few chapter in this book makes me emotional until I drop my tears. I was swinging in her fairy tale. The ending is unexpected and I l.o.v.e it. 

Now, Winter Garden and Kristin Hannah already in my favorite list of books and writers. 
Dosevedineya (goodbye in Russian)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment